It has been awhile since our last blog..here is a quick update with what is going on... First of all Kyle just finished his summer semester..it was a very tough semester, but he ended up doing so great!! He worked so hard and it payed off! That is one thing I love about him. He tries his hardest in everything he does and has such high goals for himself and me! He is soo amazing! Also, we got a calling in our new ward.. we are the new librarians.. HA! It actually is a way fun calling because we get to work together! One day we will figure out how to use the copier in that place ha! We decided to keep our little kitty smacks even though I am allergic to him. We love him way too much! He is getting so big!
Also, we have been able to spend a lot of time with our families and we have loved that! This last weekend my parents finally decided to let me have my moped so they came down to visit and drop it off. Kyle and I are super excited to have that! After they dropped it off we had a bbq and then went mini golfing!! It was way fun, Kyle and I were on a team against my parents! WE WON! HA it was an amazing game! 

I get to start school this Wednesday. Life is about to get more busy for both Kyle and I. We keep telling ourselves it will be worth it in the end! I am more excited for this semester though because I am finally done with generals and can finally start my major. We are excited for September to come because of the famous Peach Days in Brigham City, last year that was the first time I took Kyle to meet my family so it will bring back a lot of great memories! That is pretty much a quick update of our lives! Hopefully I'll get some pics posted!
Also, we have been able to spend a lot of time with our families and we have loved that! This last weekend my parents finally decided to let me have my moped so they came down to visit and drop it off. Kyle and I are super excited to have that! After they dropped it off we had a bbq and then went mini golfing!! It was way fun, Kyle and I were on a team against my parents! WE WON! HA it was an amazing game! 

I get to start school this Wednesday. Life is about to get more busy for both Kyle and I. We keep telling ourselves it will be worth it in the end! I am more excited for this semester though because I am finally done with generals and can finally start my major. We are excited for September to come because of the famous Peach Days in Brigham City, last year that was the first time I took Kyle to meet my family so it will bring back a lot of great memories! That is pretty much a quick update of our lives! Hopefully I'll get some pics posted!

1 comment:
Ashley!!! Awesome blog, I just love reading about other people's lives haha! keep posting :)
Post a Comment