Peach Days was extremely fun...We actually went up to Brigham City on Thursday before Peach Days to go see the Peach Queen Pageant. I made Kyle go with me, it was extremely funny. He owed me going because he made me go the previous week to the most stupid movie I have ever seen in my life! (Star wars clone wars!! WOW RETARTED!!) haha but he ended up not liking it either! At the pageant we just laughed the entire time. The girls did great, but there were definitely some funny parts! We came back up for the parade on Saturday, it was soo great to see my entire family. My great uncle Cecil who is 96 years old would start clapping as the bands would come by, he really enjoyed himself. He was so cute to watch. After Kyle went back to my house with my dad to watch a lovely football game and so my mom and I went and walked through the booths. It was so fun spending time with my mom. It had been so long since it was just me and her. I loved it! Eventually Kyle came and met up with me and we walked around Peach Days and then had some Dutch Oven Dinner. It was extremely good! We had such a great time!
Oh..and I gave Kyle a haircut a few weeks ago, it was just suppose to be a normal haircut for him, but i messed up and we had to end up shaving his entire head haha! It has grown a lot, but it's going to take some time. That is the last time I try cutting his hair! HA
My grandpa and Great Uncle Cecil
Also, this past weekend was great because my cousin Chris and his wife Brittany got married in the Bountiful Temple, Kyle and I got to go to their sealing and it was wonderful!



Also this past weekend we were able to hang out with our friends Lauren and Caleb, it was so great to see them because it had been awhile since we had done something! We always have a great time with them! They are so fun!
4 comments:
Yay... I'm so proud you finally updated your blog! Funny that I look at it like everyday. Peach days makes me laugh. And yes, yesterday was SOOO fun. Good times like always. Let's not make it a "long while" again and do something soon. Cute pictures! And it's funny that you say Kyle's hair has grown a lot since you cut it. Poor Kyle, good thing he knows how to laugh about it.
Ash I love your blog. I finally found you and la la. Hope things are going well. We still need to plan a get together. Hows the job search?
Cute blog! It looks like you're loving the married life :)
Hey Ash I didn't know you had a blog going! I just added Kell's and found yours! I started one for Bryson and I so i'm going to add you ok! Hope everything is going great for ya!
Post a Comment