This weekend was very eventful! On Friday we took Smacks to the vet to make sure everything is ok with him and to get him his first shots! He definitely didn't like those and while we were there a dog decided to chase him, that was pretty exciting! HA! He ment his first dog and we are glad he is ok! Also I haven't been feeling good for about a week so I decided that was long enough not to feel good so I went to the doctors. Well.. BAD NEW!! I am allergic to my kitty! I am pretty sad about it! I guess that is what I get for trying to have a kitty in our apartment that doesn't allow us to have pets! We haven't decided what we are going to do yet, but I am really sad about it! I am really loving having him around! Later that night we rushed to Brigham so we could catch a movie with my mom at the good ol fashion Perry movie theator! We went and saw Swing Vote! We liked it, but the ending was pretty disappointing! On Saturday Kyle and I went and visited my aunt in Brigham, she just found out a few weeks ago that she has breast cancer. It is a really sad situation, but we were so happy that we could go and visit her for awhile! It is going to be a long and painful process, but we hope for the best! Later, my parents took us to Olive Garden and Kyle and I always enjoy going there! It was way fun visiting with my parents!! That was pretty much our weekend, but we always look forward to them because that is when we actually get to spend so much time together!!
No comments:
Post a Comment