Sunday, March 13, 2011

Graduated!

I am back!! Since I am finally done with school I have no excuse not to update my blog. It is crazy to go back and read older posts and see how much our lives have changed. I definitely need to blog more so I can remember the experiences Kyle and I have. Here is an update of us!!!!

Kyle got into the accounting masters program and graduates in December!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! I am sooo PROUD of him!! He will be an auditor..HOW EXCITING! :) ha! I can't believe the schooling journey is almost over!! We will both be sooo excited! In October he will begin applying to different places. I am excited to see where life takes us!

As for me I am working full time, just passing time until Kyle is done with school and we can figure out what our plan is. I am definitely enjoying being done with school and can't believe I finally graduated. I honestly didn't think the day would come or that I would ever make it! ha It still feels weird!! Sometime when I look over at Kyle and see him studying I panic for a minute thinking I need to get something done, but realize I can just go relax ha! I've decided not to walk with my class, but have promised my parents that I will go take pictures with my diploma. I was able to get a treadmill with my graduation money and I am pretty excited about it! Kyle and my father-in-law put it together for me in our apartment and when I tried to move it to another room I soon realized that it won't fit through the door ha! I guess it will be staying where it is until we move in the next few months!

We are still Primary teachers and LOVE IT!! We have a very energetic class and have so much fun with them. Being a Primary teacher is my favorite calling and I don't ever want to be released! I love being able to spend all three hours with Kyle. It is so much fun seeing him interact with our class and makes me excited for when he is a dad!! He will be such a good one!

I can't believe that we have almost been married 3 years. I don't remember my life without Kyle and I am sooo THANKFUL for him. I couldn't have found someone more perfect for me! We haven't been married long, but each year truly does get better! He amazes me more and more everyday!!

I really do hope I can be dedicated in updating our blog, but there is a quick updated at the Musgrove House!

1 comment:

tay and ash said...

geez, I hope you keep up on your blog too =) congrats on graduating!! that is sooo awesome! good work! we need to do a dinner soon!