Well...I am a horrible blogger, but I decided it was time to blog again because Kyle and I just reached our year mark!! I can't believe how fast time is flying....I love being married and having such a wonderful husband! Our year together has been amazing!!! He is the most awesome guy...I couldn't have found a more perfect guy for me! He truely makes me a better person and we are so happy! We have so much fun together! For our year anniversary we decided to take a trip. I had heard from my cute sister-in-laws that Vegas has some great outlet malls so we decided to take a trip there. We left Friday morning and got there late afternoon. We both love Mexican food so we decided to start our trip there! The food was good...I ate way to much...then since I had never been gambling before...(I know I'm not suppose to...but I still had to try it..ha) I lost $4 dollars...but won $2 ha....I didn't see the fun in it..but that's a good thing...Then we were tired from traveling so we decided we would just hang out at our hotel, but they had a movie theator there so I talked Kyle into going to "Ghost of Girlfriends Past" ha..his first choice...HA NOT...but I liked it! Kyle was a good sport, but he isn't the biggest fan of chick-flicks...and I must say that one was definitely a chick-flick! On Saturday Kyle woke me up by singing me a BEAUTIFUL song about it being our anniversary! He is soo funny and is always making me laugh! Then we went to the outlet malls and walked the strip..by the end of the day our feet hurt soo bad! We went shopping for about 8 hours...but I think we hit every store! ha...I was pretty good, Kyle and I are trying to save money so I only got a purse and a shirt! ha..after all that shopping! After shopping we were starving so we decided to go to Olive Garden (where we had our lunchin for our wedding) It was sooo good! I love Olive Garden!! It was a great anniversary get away! We definitely needed the vacation! We forgot our camera though...so no pictures..i was pretty sad about that...but that's why I am writing down the memory! Well a little update on Kyle and I....We both just finished up another semester...Kyle got GREAT grades...and I am waiting on mine....hopefully they ended up good! I am going Summer semester...I have never done that before and I am a little nervous because I am so burned out with school...but I want to get done faster so I am going! I have 3 semesters left so there is light at the end of the tunnel! YAY! Kyle finds out in July if he gets accepted into the accounting program...we are crossing our fingers! I have a great feeling about it though! Also for Easter Kyle got me another kitty...I was super excited...don't worry I am not going to be a cat lady and have 15 cats ha...we are done at 2! We named him Titun and he is so much fun..well when he is sleeping. When he is not sleeping he loves to run around, scratch, and bite! Ha we love him though! Our cats get along good so it works out great! Well that is it for now!
2 comments:
Yay and update:) love it!
Yes! You did a post. You gotta get better at this haha. It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. I love Anniversaries!
Post a Comment